Why You Need a Content Marketing Strategy
As a minimum, useful content helps drive traffic to your website, it helps build your brand, and grow your business, but the difference between ticking the box content and truly valuable engaging content is one derived from a strategy backed by data and research.
Using data and keyword research as the basis of strategy is why our process is different. This combined with a thoughtful ideation process, enables us to deliver clients holistic content marketing strategies designed to support your organisation’s overall business objectives and help you reach your online audience more effectively.
Let our team help your organisation achieve content marketing success today
What Do We Offer
Whatever the solution you’re after, we always start with our 4 W’s;
- understanding WHY you’re publishing content;
- understanding WHAT your business objectives are;
- understanding WHAT success means to you and your business, and finally;
- understanding WHO your target audiences are.
We do this because knowledge of your business and goals is vital to being able to:
- design your bespoke content success solution and
- deliver a plan which is not only informed and realistic, but also actionable and measurable.
What’s Included In Our Content Marketing Strategy?
- Your business goals
- Content goals
- Content Personas
- Audience and voice guidelines
- Strategic initiatives
- Competitive intelligence
- Content promotion and distribution
- Measurement and KPI’s
- Current content performance
- Content gaps and opportunity areas
- Audience funnels – who are we creating content for and why.
- Topic funnels – identifying key themes and messages to focus content creation.
- Content types – identifying the correct content types to reach your audience.
- Evolution – how your content will evolve over time.
- Delivery – understanding who will be publishing the content, from where and how frequently.
- Measure – defining how content will be measured and tracked.
- Prioritisation – understanding the content hierarchy, so if there are urgent issues, we address those as soon as possible.
- Calendar – strategies often include a robust 90-day content calendar, which can include not only content, but identified SEO fixes which require a fix before publishing new content commence.
These steps, although detailed, are critical to maximising your content success