Capturing the Attention of Local Prospects
If you do not have 100% coverage for all your locations, you will lose these potential customers to your competitors.
Our Integrated Local SEO Solutions is designed to:
- Enhance – your businesses local (SMBs) online presence.
- Rank – your businesses higher in the local search results.
- Attract – relevant targeted local traffic to your website.
- Compete – make your website highly competitive in your niche.
- Consistency – ensure information about your business is presented consistently throughout the internet.
- Analyse how you’re currently doing locally
- Identify all enhancements required to improve and maintain your local search performance, and finally
- Complete this process across the 3 key areas key for business such as yours to rank under;
- Local Maps
- Organic Local
Having your businesses physical locations listed correctly, claimed and optimised for local engines like Google, Bing, and Apple Maps, is key to being seen locally.
Having your business rank in Googles Local “3-pack” should be as high of a priority as paid ads. As a local business, being visible here is the most prominent real estate on the search results pages. Apple Maps feeds not only Siri, but a variety of other local websites and GPS devices.
So how is your business stacking up?
For our local SEO clients, our goal is to deliver them coverage in the 3 map pack and a number one ranking in organic results.
The more consistent and high-quality your citations are, the more authority you gain for your Local Business in Google Local search results.
Sounds easy, but how do you make this happen?
As part of our Citation Building service, our team of experts work to build your business high-quality relevant citations that present a blend of citations in local, industry-specific, national and international citation sources.
Developing what we call a ‘solid reinforced profile’ provides additional positive results for local organic rankings and business’ visibility in the Local Snack Pack (the G+ Page listings in the Local SERPs).